STEAM Explorers Subscription
Ready to kick off February with something fun for the kids? The STEAM Explorers COLOR issue is ready for you! STEAM Explorers helps you easily add fun-filled science, technology, engineering, art, and math activities to your day by doing the planning for you! Join us as we explore everything about color in the brand new issue.
This month, you’ll explore colorful concepts from chemistry to color wheels, from light to color-changing lunch, from flowers to fruit. All of it packed with a STEAM-filled punch.
This issue has four weekly themes to inspire your kiddos:
WEEK 1: NATURE'S PALETTE
WEEK 2: CHANGING COLORS
WEEK 3: ARTIST'S TOOLBOX
WEEK 4: RAINBOW REVEAL
Everyone will love experimenting with chemistry that changes color, exploring nature through color, sipping on a drinkable art project, building a spinning color wheel, and so much more!
Every month, you'll receive a brand new seasonal theme designed by an MIT engineer turned educator. All are perfect ways to make learning fun!
Inside every STEAM Explorers issue you'll find:
- Fun, hands-on PROJECTS filled with science, technology, engineering, art, and math
- Learning-filled PRINTABLES that make your job easier
- Delicious RECIPES because if we have to eat, we might as well learn from it
- WHAT'S THE STEAM BEHIND IT? for every activity and recipe, plus extra READING to help kids understand the world around us.
- Kid-safe ONLINE PORTAL makes getting all the info you need, easy
- Helpful MEMBER FACEBOOK GROUP with live videos that entertain and educate.
And stay tuned for March's issue filled with hands-on STEAM about SOUND!